What do I (Caitlin) do as your Life Coach?
I listen to you. I hold space for you. I help you discover the real you. I help you figure out what you really want out of life. I help you become aware. I help bring you into the here and now. I brainstorm with you. I ask questions. I reframe. I stretch you. I empower you. I help you set goals. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
How does coaching work?
The coaching process is different for everyone, and my techniques include the following:
- Asking you deep, purposeful questions to shift your perspective so you may break the thought patterns and loops that have been holding you back
- Helping you uncover your limiting beliefs so you may work through them in order to create forward momentum in your life
- Helping you identify what your “triggers” are and then helping you find solutions so they no longer create barriers in your life
I may also incorporate the following:
- Guided Meditations and Visualizations
Do you offer free consultations?
Yes! Please contact me to schedule your free 20-minute consultation to discuss options and determine if you’re ready for coaching.
Do you offer one-time coaching calls?
I offer one-time coaching calls to current and former clients.
What is the intake process?
Before our coaching sessions begin, you will be required to complete a personality assessment and fill-out a comprehensive questionnaire so I may get to know you on a deeper level in order to be fully prepared for and present during our sessions together.
How are sessions structured?
One-to-one sessions are directed by YOU. I am here to fully support you in your own transformation, so think of it as an individualized curriculum that will be very “go with the flow”. Each session will be different, and will build upon the previous one so as to facilitate forward moving progress in your life.
What are some areas we might work on?
This list is just a sampling and is intended to simply give you an idea as to what we may dig into during our time together. This list is ever-evolving, and our focus will be based on what YOU need as we proceed.
- Self-Esteem, Confidence, Worthiness
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs
- Finding your Life’s Purpose
- Positive Thinking
- Goal Setting
- Building a Business that is of your Heart + Soul
- Leadership Skills
- Meal Planning
What happens in between sessions?
The time in between coaching sessions is time for you to integrate what we have discussed into your life. To help facilitate integration, I may assign various homework assignments at the end of our sessions. Examples of homework assignments include, but are not limited to:
- Journaling Exercises
- Reading Materials
- Self-Care Practices
- Tasks to help in the creation and growth of your business
Don't see your question answered here? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!